What watches do you wear?

First Developed Chakma Unicode Font & Keyboard Forums FORUM What watches do you wear?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    fr33ddawgg

Hi everyone!

In honor of my post over on this forum sharing my personal watch collection, I am hoping to see what watches everyone here owns, wears, or is just excited about. Even if you don’t consider yourself an enthusiast like dozens, DOZENS of us do hehe, I’d love to hear about the wide variety of watch preferences out there. Pictures are especially encouraged!

Here is my collection and individual closeups if you don’t feel like reading the other post. Happy to answer any questions!

Hermès

Imado

Tudor

Junghans

Tissot

Ball

#11833 Reply
    aueaboba

In my opinion, a huge number of people in the world wear watches. If you want to buy womens diamond watches, I recommend you jewelry online store Itshot. In this store a wide selection of products, prices are lower than their competitors as well as if you have difficulty with the choice of hours the consultants of the store will help you find a watch to your image. I’m sure you will find something you like in this jewelry store.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: What watches do you wear?
Your information:

70 − 67 =